February 19, 2015

New Neuroimmunology, Part 2

Articles by Dr. Erdman are for informational purposes, and are not to be taken as specific medical advice.

As we continue to look at the science of the immune system, we will see why immunizations are not a normal part of the process, and why they have no part in keeping you healthy.  Your body recognizes a shot for what it is, a poisonous invader, yet the response is completely different from a naturally acquired invasion of the same disease.

Did you know that 80% of your immune system is in your gut? All of the bacteria in your body are called the Bionome. You can control the 80% in your gut; the other 20% is beyond your control, for good or bad. As science learns more about our defense mechanisms, they are realizing that antibodies to disease are but a small part of our lines of defense. Unfortunately, antibody titers are all that conventional medicines approach to disease control cares about. A TH1 response occurs in reaction to naturally obtained infectious diseases.   A TH2 occurs with vaccines and with a few other areas of body responses, like toxin and allergy mediation.

February 05, 2015

New Neuroimmunology, Part 1

Articles by Dr. Erdman are for informational purposes, and are not to be taken as specific medical advice.

Since the recent outbreak of measles at Disney World, I have been getting a lot of questions about immunizations.   I attended a twelve hour continuing education seminar titled, “Neuroimmunology: Patterns of Influence,” by Dr. Stephen Marini, M.S., D.C., PhD. The next several articles come from this seminar.  They are going to concentrate on some challenges to the medical paradigm that are held so dear by most physicians, yet make so little sense when compared to verifiable, scientific truth. This is a very difficult subject to write about due to its complexity, but is vitally important to understand when learning about how to stay healthy naturally, and avoid poisoning your system with worthless vaccinations.

The conventional medical paradigm holds to some very wrong headed public health ideas, which completely drives their research agendas and public health policy. First off, medicine believes the immune system is independent and autonomous (works alone without help). Scientific research shows this to be completely false. Can thoughts of the mind affect your physical health? You bet.  Have you ever heard of the placebo effect? Does physical trauma affect the psyche or nervous systems? Sure. No one system stands alone, yet this is how medicine treats the immune system when it tries to fake it out with immunizations for contagious disease.